What do we do?
Our activities include:
- Hosting an open space to share, discuss and disseminate international, regional, national and local news, research and innovative solutions to avoidable deaths (visit our interactive Facebook page, which encourages discussion).
- Organising and facilitating conferences and seminars on avoidable deaths to foster trans-disciplinary ideas and solutions.
- Promoting state and non-state collaboration through North-South, South-South and triangular cooperation in order to advance the agenda of avoidable deaths.
- Advocating the agenda of mainstreaming avoidable deaths at the heart of all disaster and development activities in low and middle-income countries.
- Publishing a bi-annual newsletter.
- Actively soliciting and securing private and public funds to promote the above activities.